Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hook Mobile Presentation at Under the Radar 2008

I was given the opportunity to present at the Under the Radar conference in Mountain View, CA this week. It was a great opportunity to talk about the Hook Mobile platform to the start up community. UTR did a great job of getting wireless operators, VCs and content owners into the room which created a unique opportunity to get feedback. The presentation went well (although I wish I had 'paced' a little bit less). Jeff from CBS had some tough questions for me at the end, but after the session he told me they do want to find a way to work with us.

I enjoyed UTR very much as it brought together lots of different companies who look at mobile from different angles. My favs had to be Smule for shear entertainment value and Billing Revolution for providing a quick and efficient mobile billing option.

See video:Hook Mobile

No comments: